In certain situations, content are published with no clear indicator of writer, name, publisher or copyright date. Try to find available clues and give because much information as feasible, like the URL and date accessed.
MLA Citation Format
(MLA Handbook, 7th ed., part 5.6.1)
- Title of the writer, compiler, manager, editor, narrator, performer, or translator associated with work
- Title regarding the ongoing work(italicized in the event that work is separate; in roman type and quote markings in the event that work is element of a bigger work)
- Title associated with Web that is overall siteitalicized), if distinct from product 2
- Variation or version utilized
- Publisher or sponsor regarding the web web site; if you don’t available usage N.p.
- Date of publication
- Moderate of book (Web)
- Date of access
- Address (in angle brackets) – optional
Final title, Very Very First title. “Section of internet site.” Title of this website. Version/Edition. Title of sponsor or publisher. Date of book. Internet. Month Year of access day. .
Lib. of Cong. U.S. Govt. Web. 10 February 2012. . Continue reading Ancient paper that is writing The website for the Library of Congress connects users to content areas created by the Library’s many experts.